If you are search for ways to fund an adoption, check out HelpUsAdopt.org. HelpUsAdopt.org is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that helps build families through adoption by awarding large, life-changing grants to help complete their adoptions.
* Awards grants three times a year (February, June and October)
* Has no application fee
* Posts the application on www.helpusadopt.org for all to access
* Posts answers to FAQs on www.helpusadopt.org for all to access
* Awards grants up to $15,000 payable to the recipient’s adoption professional
* Considers all families regardless of race, religion, gender, ethnicity, marital status, or sexual orientation
* Supports all types of adoption: domestic, international and foster-to-adopt
* Has awarded 218 grants, over $1.9 million, since our launch in 2007 We are currently accepting applications for our October grant cycle. To be considered, applications must be submitted through our online application or post marked by August 5th. Please visit www.helpusadopt.org/apply for more information about the application process. If you would like to talk further or have any questions please contact Erin McMurtrey, Program Manager at [email protected].